4201 Spruill Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29405
We're excited to have an opportunity to be together again in-person. Here are a couple of important things to note about our in-person services:
- We're going to be doing everything we can to follow CDC guidelines for in-person gatherings. That includes social distancing and requiring face coverings. If you forget your mask, we'll have one for you. Your face covering will need to be worn at all times during service.
- We're social distancing, so stay six feet away from others during our time together. Since we're social distancing, no touching. This includes hugs, high fives, and handshakes. Air hugs welcome!
- Kid City will NOT be meeting, but children are welcome!
- Feel free to BYOCTUB (bring your own chair, tent, umbrella, and/or blanket). We will also have chairs available.
- We will leave The Back Porch better than the way you found it, so let's make sure there's no litter and nothing gets left behind.
- No dogs allowed
For the most part, Grace City’s style of dress is casual but feel free to come as you are. On any given Sunday you’ll find a wide variety of style and dress.
As a result of COVID-19 we will not be having Kid City at our in-person services, but children are welcome!